- About Us
- Contact Us
Awards & grants
ImmuPharma has received the following awards:
- 2015: Lupuzor™ founder Dr Sylviane Muller
Dr Sylviane Muller recently awarded Medal of Innovation from CNRS for work on both Lupuzor's™ mechanism of action and its applicability to other autoimmune conditions (some having orphan drug status). Click here for full announcement
CNRS/Dr Slyviane Muller video link
- ImmuPharma was the winner of The New Economy's Healthcare Awards 2012, being voted "best Medical Research & Development Company - Europe. Click here for the article.
- “Best Drug Development Company, Europe” at The New Economy Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Awards 2010.
- “Breakthrough of the Year 2009” European Mediscience Award - sponsored by Piper Jaffray - in association with the BIA.
- “Best Technology 2009” at the AIM Awards - sponsored by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
ImmuPharma has also been awarded financial grants for developing its novel drug candidates, the most recent being:
- In 2014 the French region of Aquitaine (around Bordeaux) awarded ImmuPharma’s subsidiary Ureka a non-refundable grant of approx. €400,000 EUR to develop Ureka’s Urelix technology. The Urelix technology is a way to mimic natural peptides having a helical conformation with artificial residues in order to strengthen this conformation and protect it from enzymatic degradation.